Monday, October 29, 2007

New GTV

I haven't really whinged on here a lot lately...or even at all, but those of you who know me in the real world have probably had to listen to me going on and on about our "goalie situation" over at the Giants....

Well Horrah! We now have a brand spanky new goalie by the name of Stevie Lyle! And yes...due to him and a few other line-up changes, we are now on a winning streak. Well, ok, so far it's a 3 game winning streak....but it still counts!

You can check him out (in what ever way you please) in my latest GTV vid (hosted by the lovely Coach Debbie Maguire from the G-Crew cheerleading squad), along with 2 of our other 07/08 newbies: Pete Campbell and the returning Shane Johnson.



Love, peace & badgers...
Jo xx

4 comments:

Shiny Sarah said...

A three-win streak does not mean we have to go streaking. Please remind Squeeker of this! =P

Tehe luff the vid =) x

Jo said...

You mean it's not naked time? Aaoohhhh =( *sets down gym-bag and starts to get dressed*

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Borgus Schmorgus...Winning is still winning no matter what team you are playing on...And a streak is still more than two so good call Jo....

Have fun girly....

Later...

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave