Saturday, February 09, 2008

Don't Give Up The Day Job

This evening I caught about 10 minutes of a reasonably new ITV show called 'Primevil'. Much like Chicken Pox, it's something I never ever intend to catch again.

I remember the trailer looking kind of interesting, but seriously, I'm convinced this bunch of so called "actors" go some way towards making up the 2007 reject list from 'EastEnders', 'Corrie', 'Hollyoaks', 'Brookside', 'Emmerdale' 'Casualty', 'Holby City' and 'The Bill'; with audition reels so terrifying they probably couldn't even snatch themselves a part as an extra in that other woeful UK series, Doctors.

I'm not even gonna bother to IMDB it to see if I'm right. I'd rather blank it all from my memory and move on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,
How you doing?

Aren't you so lucky to know someone who knows exactly what it means to "miss something like a hole in the head"!!!

Just want to stick up a little for my past employers and say that I think Primeval is an ITV programme. However since it has the cute one out of S-Club surely it can't be that bad. Although I've never actually watched a complete episode myself.

Jo said...

Yep...I realised that after I posted and have just been too lazy to edit....but I will just for you.

...It is that bad tho, and the cute of from s-club was only ever 'office cute' =P

Meh, a different bunch of actors mighta made all the difference, who knows...

Matt said...

office hot. Maybe. Who am I kidding, i work in IT! I'm looking at guys all day! (even the girls are guys)