Saturday, March 22, 2008

Meh

I was just reading Shinys LJ. It seems we're taking our "sharing a brain" thing to the next level.

We're now past the 'finishing each others sentences' and 'saying the same things at exactly the same time' ...now were even having the same moods when we're nowhere near each other. Eesh.

Yeh, so, unmotivation seems to be today's theme.

Seriously, there are so many things I was determined to do today. So many things I really wanted to do....but I just couldn't bring myself to do any of them. It was like a repelling force.

I'm even surprised I'm blogging.

...but of course, that wasn't on my list.

Meh.

The one thing I did manage to though, was yell at Sky. No, not the telly box...the customer service department of the company.

Ok, not in person. They won't speak to me, I'm not the account holder, so by email. But considering my dad couldn't get anyone to speak to him without passing him on to another department...by email was the best anyone could do.

So anyways, just before Christmas we took the "recommend a friend" deal from them - we recommended someone for Sky+ ...and when they take out the contract, we both receive a free Sky+ box. Great. Except the friend got theirs before Christmas, and we cant even get someone to decide which department we need to speak to in order to get the damn engineer booked to come out in the first place. It was hard enough for them to even give us our special code to quote for the free box. They had first tried to fob us off with M&S vouchers. Um, no...that wasn't the deal mate.

Seriously, I am actually wondering if this is just some big ploy in order to gain new customers and alienate existing ones...after all, they have our subscription already. It must be 13 years or so since we first got Sky in. Freaking ridiculous.

Meh.

4 comments:

Shiny Sarah said...

*unmotivated-same-brain-5*

meehhh.



(Although this same brain thing is getting a bit.... freaky. ... Like Freaky Friday. ... I watched Freaky Friday instead of doing any work. Mehh...)

Jo said...

Ooh...I was gonna watch that too...but then mom decided she wanted to watch Hot Fuzz instead cause she hadn't seen it. Who am I to argue with watching The Pegg?

Shiny Sarah said...

I haven't seen Hot Fuzz yet either. Shaaaame. Shaaame!

... I am, however, up to disc 5 of West Wing! =D

Jo said...

*woot!* I shall remove Season 2 from its shrine in eager anticipation of you landing at my door screaming that you must have more, more, more!!

...ah, end of season cliffhangers...ya gotta hate them =P ;o)