Sunday, September 07, 2008

Everything Old is New Again...

It's all a bit of a dilemma.

Three screen-printed shirts that I swore I'd never buy...until they gave me a team full of names that I'd be proud to display on my back.

Yes, a team full. That's 18 names to pick from. This team is tipped to be the best Giants squad since the 3rd season when team captain Paul Kruse led us to Play-Off victory for the first and only time in Giants history.

Man, those were the days. Big personalities on and off the ice. I think that's a big part of what we've been missing for the last few years. The fun.

Last night could certainly be described as fun. Exhausting and stressful are also words that could be (and were) used...but definitely fun.

It was the first home game of the new season. New coach. New team. New year. New attitudes. New approach to everything.

Awesome.

Ok...I only want one shirt, so I guess it's gotta be the Black 'Season Ticket Holder Exclusive' 3rd jersey. And one name. It seems too soon to decide, but I should probably go with my gut on that, right?

2 comments:

David Lowry said...

This JUST appeared on my google reader!
Blog more, woman.
See you Friday/Saturday... double header weekend woooo hoooo
byes.

oh PS look out for Orphan Guinea Pig Webcam coming soon. Seriously..!

Jo said...

I'm trying! ...infact I just did =P

Nawww I love guinea pigs! Pool ickle orphaned things =(