Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hoppy Easter!!


bunny 'lucy' Posted by Hello

Well, incase you didn't know, I've spent the last couple of weeks getting to know the Easter Bunny in Conswater. Today was my final day of the seasonal photo-ing stint...which means that, just maybe, I might once again be able to close my eyes for a second or two without seeing screaming childern floating in front of them. ...maybe.

Then again...maybe not. It's not that they were all monsters...just a small few that managed to carve themselves into my mind never to leave again. The rest were great. Especially the likes of the little girl who, when asked what sound a bunny makes, said "HOP! HOP!" ...too cute! =)

A big thanks to all who smiled for me, and to matty who brought me lunch when I thought I was gonna die of exaustion!!

xx jo.

No comments: