Sunday, April 03, 2005

Giants 1 ...Devils ...err...more than that...

Ok, so it was our last home game of the season...and we lost...again...badly...

To be honest i can't even remember wot the final score was...and to be completely honest...I don't even really care...

Sounds harsh I know, but seeing as we havent 'won' a game in, like, the last ten or something, I kinda gave up caring about a week ago - right about the time we lost our shot at the playoff finals.

Instead, tonight, I devoted my game time to getting the perfect photo of John Craighead from the Cardiff Devils... A big fan of the camera, Mr Craighead was only to happy for me to flaunt my shiny lens at him...the only problem being, the stupid not-so-shiny-any-more thing packed in on me right at the moment of truth, losing me what would have otherwise been a cracker shot...

*sigh*

=(

...

...I mean dont get me wrong, I got more than a couple of good shots...just...not that perfect one that I was looking for...that he handed to me! ON A PLATE FOR FLIPS SAKE!! *mutters*stupid camera grrrrrr....

*deep breaths* .....eesh... *sighs again*

Ah well...at least I got my Whis-hug ...which, by the way, would take much to long to explain the significance of to all you uk ice hockey illiterate fools out there *rasp* =P ...just know it makes things better =)

xx jo



John Craighead: Has fan in Belfast...shocker! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha don't worry chica you have 2 whole days to stalk the craigheadmeister :)

we will get *the* perfect shot..trust :D