Wednesday, April 20, 2005

...can you tell I'm bored?


*sigh* ...lack of sleep does strange things to ya folks...

Tonight in my intense state of tiredness I've suddenly become ponderous of many many silly things...like if Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change their name to Knockers? When you snap your fingers, does the sound occur when your middle finger releases from your thumb, or when your middle finger hits the palm of your hand? Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours? ...and just what the feck was Captian Hook's name, before he had a hook for a hand? eh?

...answers on a postcard....


Jersey Status: Not here yet *pout*

Eye Status: Twitching



1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

OK so "knockers is fantastic and probably the funniest and most sensable thing I've heard in days, Oh and I think it had to be Captain "?" no wait, it wasn't Captain at all until he lost the hand and got promoted from private to yeah whatever, at any rate thanks for writing back at checkin out ol' blu, I really do dig your style so don't be a stranger and give me some feedback and I'll do the same, later...
blu~