Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's Here! It's Here!! =D



Devils Jersey (front)

=D Yay! How exciting is it when you run downstairs in the morning to find a nice big shiny parcel waiting for you to open? It rocks, doesnt it?

Well what can I say apart from...IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!!!

*giggles* ...ok...so I'm a tad excited...and yes, very very sad ;o) lol

Incidentally this thing is huge...across the chest from arm to arm it stretches 6ft...eek! That's some reach!


It has a reasonable amount of wear for only being worn during the away play off games, some puck marks, a couple of holes in the right sleeve, stretched and now wonky lettering and some sticky stuff from the stick tape on the right arm =)

I'm sure I'll get a pic taken asap of me getting lost in it and when I do, I'll post it here...I haven't even had a chance to see how it measures up to Paxtons yet!

Right, gotta run do something that's considered "constructive"

Catch y'all later

xx jo


Devils Jersey (back)


No comments: