Friday, June 24, 2005

...An' Another Thing...!


Everthing good on the telly stops. Everything ends for the summer.

The 4th season of 24 finishes here in the Uk on Sunday night with the last two hours back to back. Poo. As much as it's killing me to see what happens, and I gotta admit, it is rather nice of them to put us out of our misery in a kinda 'ripping it away Band-Aid stylee rather than dragging it out for another two weeks' sorta way...BUT, then its all over...

...finito...

...terminado...

...末端...

...fini


and, done. =(

...well...for a while anyways...

*sigh*

And then of course we gotta wait until next year for season 5...eesh. See...nothing good happens during the summer. ...although bizarrely just as I typed that I got a txt from Raj telling me he'd just finished his exams and was now free for the summer... umm...ok, I stand corrected...sometimes things can be ok in the summer. *humph* ...but I guarantee he'll be bored out of his skull by the end of it....grrrr...

xx jo

US Official Fox 24 Site
24 on Sky 1

No comments: