Sunday, June 26, 2005

...but...but...but...Jaaaackkk ='(


Nooooooo =( It's gone. It's over. It's done...

...well...um...er...till next January anyways... *wibbly lip*

So, like I said before, tonight was the last 2 hours of season 4 of 24.

Now, I won't be giving away any spoilers as I know a lot of people have yet to endure the agonising pain that is slowly watching, week by week, hour by hour, the forth televised day in Jack Bauers action packed life... (...Incidentally, it's not really so agonising if you have the series boxset, but dammit I just couldn't wait till August! Grrrr....the waiting would be much more agonising in itself...) ...but I will say that this, although my favourite day thus far, has, by a long looong stretch, the most gut wrenching season finale yet, eesh...well, for me anyways....

I was left grasping for words amongst the searing questioning thoughts of how season 5 will take shape...

...oh yes my friends, it's a sad sad life we lead, but you know wot they say - if ya ain't got 24, ya ain't got jack! =P


xx jo


...oh, and by the way, if you two havent even been introduced just yet...hop, skip or jump on down to your local blockbuster and damn well fix it!!!!





No comments: