Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stuff 'n' Things

Things I Like:

John Prine. Went to see him with Matt, Raj & Nigel t'other night in the Waterfront. Fantastic.

Watching Lost season 2.

Going to the gym and finding out I'm not quite as unfit as I previously thought.

Pluckin Geetar. Matty has been teachin me to play Nothin' Else Matters by Metallica.

That song. Nothin' Else Matters. Such a fantabulous song. I'd forgotten just how fantabulous.

Seeing Sarah in her formal dress. Our little shiny girl's all grown up! *sniffle*

Haribo.

Flash dusters.

Dr Cox rants.

My new Superman t-shirt. It's super.

The new Tescos in Carrick. Oooo it's all new and shiny...

The dinner I cooked earlier. Damn it was good. No seriously, just ask Matt! It's a regular fave!

Matt buyin my dog a random toy =) Sweeeeet.

The new billboards for Coors Light featuring the Belfast Giants that have sprung up all over the place. They look great.

The seasonal 'Gingerbread Latte' at Barstucks. Mmmmmmm =)

Being all snuggly in my nice warm bed on freezing cold mornings.


Things I Hate:

Odyssey car park attendants. Don't get me started.

People who pick over petty things. I'm sure there's much more important things you could be getting on with.

Spieds. Steeks. Millies. Scallys. Chavs. Wotever.

Trying to buy sportswear for the use God intended when you're surrounded by the latter who all seem to think it's a super-stylish thing to wear for a Friday night on the the town.

People who leave before something's finished. I.E. As John Prine is coming towards the end of his last song *before* his encore; or with 3mins left on the clock during a game that has been know to swing 360 with 0.2 seconds to go. I mean for the love of all that is holy...WHY?!?

90% of Eventsec staff. Not all. Just the 90% majority. And in particular the ones that watch people bleed from a gash in their head and dont even go to see if they're ok until 60 or so people turn round and yell at him.

Running out of Lost to watch and having to wait on more episodes being broadcast.

Not being able to huggle Hurley when he's lookin all furnuffled in episode 2x04 entitled "Everyone Hates Hugo" =(

People who refuse to accept 'furnuffled' as a word.

Esquires staff. They're all dumb.

Clements Saturday morning staff. They're all grumpy.

Smoking in public places. I don't care, I shouldn't have to breath it.

Chaventry Blaze fans who think its somehow clever to throw stuff at the Giants bench.

Referees.

Writable cd's that refuse to write.

Not getting to hear JP sing the 'Happy Enchilada' song *pout*

Having to get out of my nice warm bed on freezing cold mornings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm Haribo. I finally got rid of the box of 100 bags of Haribo Starmix that were sitting in my dining room for a whole week. I behaved myself so, so well & didn't eat any of them (go me!).

"The new billboards for Coors Light featuring the Belfast Giants that have sprung up all over the place. They look great."

Am I the only person who thinks "Gareth Martin" everytime they look at it? I always think the guy looks like our unfortunate ol' Norn Iron boy but with a frosty, frosty beard.

Yay! Lost season 2!! Have only got to end of 2x02 but *squee* 's good! I luff you and yer shiny stuff... :-)
*is gonna shut up now, coz this comment's far too long...*