Friday, July 29, 2005

Love is...


Today I had been intending to go shopping in town, but it rained. See, it's not that I think I will melt if I go out in the rain, but it rained heavly, and I just dont see why I should go shopping in icky weather when it could quite easily wait till another day.

Instead I started to do all those tiny little things I'd been meaning to do for absolutely ages...like listen properly through some music I got a while back but had forgotten about, posting pics Wrighty sent me on the NIXX site, flicking through my list of interesting blogs, and of course updating this one.

On my way through my interesting blog list, i came across a post called "Kids Define Love" on 'Life Without a Tiara' and I thought it was really sweet.

A couple of my favourites were:

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." Terri - age 4

"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen." Bobby - age 7

"Love is when your puppy licks your face, even after you left him alone all day." Mary Ann - age 4

and "When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love." Rebecca - age 8

They made me smile =)

Also, for the last half hour I have been reading PostSecret (which I found a link to on above site...so thank you!) ...read it, it's amazing...


xx jo

3 comments:

... said...

Post Secrets are so addictive. I think they are updated every Sunday night...

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

"love is being eight again and again and skipping a flat rock across a still pond" feeling weightless......miss ya jo, how goes it?
blu~

Jo said...

blu! =)

goin good here dude...

how you rockin these days?

xx jo