Monday, September 26, 2005

25Q's

Swiped this from Life Without a Tiara...

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? Umm, my face I guess

2. How much cash do you have on you? In my pocket...about *counts* 13p

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Chest? What are we looking for here?

4. Favorite plant?
Don't like plants, they die. Wotcha mean I'm meant to water them?? =/

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? *checks* ...actually it's a cell number that I didnt know...and for that matter, still dont know. They haven't called back.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? The 24 end theme tune, with of course the internal ring as my txt alert....wot? a girl cant match her tones??

7. What shirt are you wearing? An anoyingly baggy Ice hockey playoff tshirt from about 5 years ago which I use to paint in

8. Do you "label" yourself? No...do you?

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
I ain't wearing any shoes, but I was wearing Sketchers a little earlier

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Well, I'm pretty much convinced she's a spy for the Lord Chancellor of Evil Mythileons from the planet Zurbot...*rolls eyes* well no, of course not really, what do you think I am? An escaped mental patient from the Geeon regions of Outer Zurgolia?!? ...she seems nice

12. Ever "spilled the beans"? I couldn't help it...I was taking them out of the microwave and the bowl was too flippin hot...he never told me it was a 950w...I'm sorry, but I cleaned them up after like

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Falling asleep watching a tape of the X-Factor

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Cant really remember, have deleted it now...something about matt not having enough coffee

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? I have them all well blocked...so no

16. What's a saying that you say a lot? Err...can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there's a couple at least

17. Who told you they loved you last? Matt...just now on the phone awwwww *hands round a bucket*

18. Last furry thing you touched? My ickle doggy Tyson

19. How many hours a week do you work? As many as I need to...counting isn't healthy

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I have 5 sitting in the fridge from the last ever Manchester Storm game that I really shoulda got developed waaay before now...oopsy!

21. Favorite age you have been so far? umm...I think I had a pretty good year when I hit 16...it's too stressful nowadays

22. Your worst enemy? usually, Myself

23 What is your current desktop picture? It's a Monopoly board at the mo...with all my desktop icons as playing pieces...I love it, it confuses the hell outta everyone =D

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Yes mom, for the 40th time, I'm still gonna varnish your damn stairs!"


25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
I dont think I have any major regrets...or at least nothing that I havent learnt a lot from....so I'd have to go for the million bucks....although, I would then feel a little ripped-off as it's only around half a mil sterling *tuts*

3 comments:

Contrarian said...

Heh, cute survey. Some clever answers there!

... said...

YOU SAID:
Well, I'm pretty much convinced she's a spy for the Lord Chancellor of Evil Mythileons from the planet Zurbot..."

I SAY:
How'd you know!?!?! You will have to disappear.

Jo said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.....!

*vanishes in a dramatic puff of red smoke*

...

*re-appears at the other end of the room*


...umm... =/ *casually gets on with work*