Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Music

mu·sic ( P ) Pronunciation (m-yoo-zk)n.:

[1] The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.

[2]An aesthetically pleasing or harmonious sound or combination of sounds

Go listen:

Blue Eyes -
Cary Brothers

Beautiful Man -
Lori McKenna

Underwater -
Jeremy Kay

Lose You -
Pete Yorn

Orange Sky -
Alexi Murdoch

Under The Weather -
KT Tunstall

Such Great Heights -
Iron & Wine

Let Go -
Frou Frou

Fighting For My Love -
Nil Lara

Fresh Feeling -
Eels

Today -
Josh Radin

I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You -
Colin Hay


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completely unrelated to your post, but yay for the countdown to Theo Frickin' Fleury! :-D

Jo said...

I couldn't resist! eeeeeee! =D

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see the eels in there

Man if I could have Mr.E's babies I would

Todays word 'rdsqddfe' looks like the vowel moster was out again

Jo said...

...there, there...*pets G on head*

...it'll be aaaallright....

*looks over shoulder*

*pssstt* quick! someone fetch me an old priest, a young priest and a mild to medium seditive!