Friday, September 09, 2005

Magical Bunny of Musical-ness! =D


Well it's round about 3am and Matt and I have just finished polishing up the brand spanking new '05/'06 Giants entrance music...and *squeeeee!!* Its soooo good!

I'm soo all esssited now! Cant wait till tomorro night...it's gonna rock, and fingers crossed we'll kick some Newcastle butt...

...well......the entrance'll still rock at least! lol =)

xx jo

...and incidentally...if even one of those moaning wee wingers from the kotg start to bitch'n'gripe 'bout the new tune, they're sooo gonna feel the back of my hand...and then probably the back of my goalie stick!


*mutters* ...why-I-oughtta...!

1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Hey pretty girl from belfast, it's been a while so I'm behind on what's up with you but I'm anxious to catch up, talk to ya soon, later...
blu~