Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Heart Monk...So I Made Avvys!


Clicky for 'How Monkish Are You?' Quiz!

(Clicky on my results to take the Monkish quiz!)

Capt. Stottlemeyer: [holding the police sketch of the suspect] You've never seen this guy before? In the store, hanging around the parking lot?


Young Cashier: I don't think so, but I see a lot of faces.

Capt. Stottlemeyer: Sure.

Lt. Randy Disher: It looks like Kiefer Sutherland.

Capt. Stottlemeyer: [pausing] Yeah, I guess it does.

Lt. Randy Disher: It wasn't Kiefer Sutherland, was it?

Young Cashier: No, sir.

Capt. Stottlemeyer: Here's a receipt. This is from your cash register. This is him, right?

Young Cashier: Mm-hmm.

Capt. Stottlemeyer: Eight items at 89 cents.

Young Cashier: Yes, sir. Eight candy bars.

Capt. Stottlemeyer: Eight candy bars?

Lt. Randy Disher: It really looks like Kiefer Sutherland. You know, maybe we should - before we distribute it - write across the bottom "not Kiefer Sutherland," just so that we don't disturb Mr. Sutherland.

Capt. Stottlemeyer: [sarcastically] That's a really good idea.

Lt. Randy Disher: You think so?

Capt. Stottlemeyer: No.







Enjoy! =)
Jo xx

(Feel free to snag any of the avatars, but please remember to credit 'snoopy45' and absolutely NO hotlinking!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm like you- more Monk-ish than most! Hehe.

Btw, I'm completely up for a Monk-a-thon sometime! =D

Jo said...

*squees at the thought of a Monk-a-thon* =D

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

I totally dig Monk even though I haven't kept up with it as much as I would have like to.....

I'm a bit OCD though, I think, I think, I think....yeah just a little maybe....A monk-A-Thon would be cool to catch, thats 4 sure, later jo, and thanks 4 the back-up on the agent orange deal, what a schmuck.....

Blu~

Jo said...

Nps blu...he/she was an ass.

Did you take the 'How Monkish Are You?' quiz? (just click on my results for the link)...I'd love to see your result!