Friday, May 19, 2006

Will & Grace

So, yeh, I was watching a couple of epi's of Will & Grace t'other day...season 7...and now everytime I see a pair of gloves it takes me straight into the middle of this scene...I just cant get the clip outta my head; Jack and Grace have just found Vince (Wills cop boyfriend) in an Organic Grocery being preened by a man other than Will. They automatically think he's cheating on Will so they confront him about it, but it turns out he is now working there and it was his boss they saw fixing his hair.


GRACE: Vince, what's going on?

VINCE: I got fired. I'm not on the force anymore. Remember last week, a guy robbed a department store and the cop accidentally shot the cashier?

JACK: That was you?

VINCE: No, that was my partner. I was busy tryin' on gloves.

[GRACE SIGHS.]

VINCE: Since it was my 63rd citation, and my seventh one involving...you know, gloves...they fired me.

JACK: [TSK TSK] Oh dear, you poor thing. What color were they?

VINCE: Taupe with a chocolate cashmere lining.

GRACE: Ooh, they woulda gone with everything. Well...Will doesn't know?

VINCE: No, I can't...I'm too embarrassed. Look at me. I went from a...from a real gun to a...to a price gun. You know, yesterday I busted some guy shoplifting. All I could two mark him two for a dollar and send him on his way.

GRACE: Why, you woulda shot him?

VINCE: I woulda had the option.

(
Full transcript here)


*giggles* ...gloves! =D

No comments: