Thursday, February 16, 2006

In need of a spell in detention?

Get it? Get it? *goes into Python's 'Nudge Nudge, Wink, Wink' sketch*
Well, no, you probably don't if you're not called Shiny Sarah...and let me assure you -
it's really best not to ask.

So, yeh, for some reason I haven't been able to stop giggling wildly at absolutely everything today. Even if it's not really all that funny. I told you I was weird, didn't I?

I think it's probably the direct result of not sleeping for what's now almost 3 months. Yes. That would do it every time i guess. You can only go so long before insanity sets in.

I s'pose it could be worse. I could have been permantly marooned on the island of grumpyness that usually accompanies lack of sleep. Thankfully...that phase sufficiently passed a couple of weeks ago, and for now I've decided to embrace the hysterical laughter that has ensued.
It's much more fun that way.

So, now for a list. A shortened, well edited list, I promise.


Things Wot Made Me Giggle Non-Stop Today.

1.
PotterPuffs. Now I know Shiny Sarah showed me these long ago, but I randomly stumbled across the site while I wasnt sleeping, and only now do I fully appreciate their genius.

PotterPuffs
**click on image for larger view**

2. My convo with Shiny Sarah this afternoon. I shall refrain from detail, due to the "wot goes on in our shiny wee world, stays in our shiny wee world" rule, but I will point out that we now have a 'weirdness competition' due to start during our "We Miss You! *lip wibble* road-trip". Initial plans can be found on
Shiny's blog. Refering you to my previous "A British Werewolf in Walmart" post, I'm pretty sure I have a good head start for the win.

3. Watching new
Scrubs. Giggles ahoy! Nuff said.

4. Matt using his glass of Fanta to catch the random splodges of rainwater from the torrential downpour, which had bizarrely started to make their way through the conservatory roof and onto his chest as we were watching said epi's of Scrubs. It just made me giggle more.

5. Matt, not content with me crippled on the sofa in a fit laughter, waiting till I was taking a sip of my un-rain-watered-down drink, before he told me to be careful not to giggle while drinking. Guess wot happened.

6. Matts '
Alan Rickman' impression. It sounds nothing like him, and is much more like that dude Kenneth Williams from the Carry-On movies, but it's still hillarious =D

7.
Unfortunate Valentines Cards. Yoinked from Shiny's blog, cause it almost made me fall off my chair giggling.

8. Looking through old piccys of "me and my merry band of weirdo's" with Lu, from our old hockey away trips. Yikes they all seem like a lifetime ago.

Here's a few of them to make ya laugh and point...
**click on image for larger view; hover mouse over image for caption**

Lu, Me, Scary Sarah & Chris in Stoke Park, after seeing Torchy & JB play in a Guilford Flames game The *original* 'Hands Up For Hanson!' The Guildford game was just too much for some
Ian, Scary Sarah, Lu & Chris outside Buckingham Palace in London after a Giants v Knights game Chris...er, leaning on a lampost at the corner of the street...I'm saying nothin! Sarah: 'Err hello? Paxton? ....you're in the bus's toilet? ...umm...thats nice...err...how do we get to Trafalgar Square?'
Wot *were* you thinking Nigel?!? Wot *were* you thinking Joe?!? ...and Lu, I'm sorry, but I dont even want know wot Blatchy was thinking!!!
'When Swede's Go Bad': Me being attacked by my pet Swede, Raxy Matt & his liquorice beer straw...*happy-sigh* liquorice beer straws...mmmmmm Tiring work these hockey excursions

Anyways, I'll stop now...typing that is, not giggling! =D

Catch y'all later!
xx jo

3 comments:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

You are so silly jo, and I love it. Just reading your silly post has already put me in a better mood now maybe I can get some of giggle juice and be set for real this time, HA!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

What is up, JO? I am starting to get worried, don't make me come over there and update your cute little ass, later...

Jo said...

Update comin soon! I have a couple waiting in the wings...just tidyin them up first!