Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moosical Tag


It seems I've been tagged by Bill:

The rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Shirt, by Peter Mulvey

2. Lost in You, by The Sugababes ....and yeh, I know I hate them, but I havent been able to stop singing it since I re-watched 'Love Actually' last week... heart that movie =)

3. Beautiful Disaster, by Kelly Clarkson

4. oh, and, Addicted, by Kelly Clarkson ...I'm convinced it should be used in one of the ending montages of an episode of Lost...

5. One Eye Open, by The Brakes

6. The Trouble With Poets, by Peter Mulvey

7. Crush, by Dave Matthews

I Tag: Matt (who hasn't done it yet), blu, bluezzzgirl, Lu, Kaz, and anyone else who feels up to the challange!

1 comment:

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Alright JO I did it and it was fun, hahaha, I may just do it again because I am the master of Tag Kwon Do, later...