Monday, March 20, 2006

The Hallway Session

¡Hola! ¿Buenas días?

...yes, yes, I know I've been bad and I'm way behind with my updates. But hopefully, you should see my Edinburgh travelogue and Awards Dinner posts popping up very shortly...just as soon as I get a chance to finish them!

For now tho, I thought I'd share some of my latest photies.

I've been very aware lately that my portrait folio has been a little lacking of late. It's been a while since anything's been added, so yesterday I did a bit of an impromptu shoot with Matt.

All photos Copyright © Blue Ice Media

CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE
CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE
CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE CLICK FOR FULL IMAGE

(click thumbnail for full image)

10 comments:

Matt said...

Very good,

Shame about the model.

X

Anonymous said...

You know, I read your profile before but somehow it hadn't clicked for me that you are a photographer! That is so cool! Are you a professional photographer (employed)? The pics are great - I love the perspectives.

Kaz said...

lovin' yer work chick *clap, clap*
yer camera must b some piece of work! i want one!!

Jo said...

Cheers kaz =) Tho you should know by now it's not the camera that does the hard work missi ;o) lol

Thankies cats =) yeh, this is me. Forgot I dont have a link to my folio here any more, but you can see some stuff here if you like.

Anonymous said...

Oh, very nice! Some excellent shots here--I especially like the ones on the stairs!

Anonymous said...

*pinches Matt's smooth-as-a-baby's-arse cheeks*


*runs away giggling*


Nice photies Jo =)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, Joanne. Love the model too - but I suppose I am a bit biased!!!

Jo said...

=) Cheers for the feedback guys.

...and for anyone who's wondering who the matty-loving anon poster is - that would be Hazel...matts mum =D She called to tell me it was her, just in case I thought he had a 'fancy woman' *giggles* =D

Anonymous said...

Whao - that portfolio of pics is gorgeous! You are talented, girl! I am really impressed. And a bit jealous -- I'd love to be a professional photog!

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

You have a great eye and a great ear for that matter, good job jo, I have got to get a new camera and start shooting again, thanks for the motivation...